Membership has its benefits.
Join or renew your membership today!
Benefits of Membership
We are a network of Nurse Practitioners across all specialties and settings in Florida. FNPN was established in 2002 by a vision and passion to unite all the smaller “dinner and education” groups throughout the state in order to organize ourselves into something of substance so that we can support each other in affecting real change in our profession.
Membership Benefits Include:
- The finest and most up to the minute continuing education available
- Practice and legislative alerts
- Awards and scholarships that clearly recognize and promote excellence in our profession
- An opportunity to network with peers and share information and ideas pertinent to our organization.
- The best and most prestigious attorney lobbying firm available to serve our legislative needs in reducing the barriers that prevent us from offering our patients the very best that they deserve
- Conferences discount for current members
- Access to Members Only Section of website
- Strength in Numbers – Membership gives FNPN a more powerful collective voice in Florida.
- Individual Membership $75 annually
- Student Membership $50 annually
- Retired Membership $40 annually
- Group/Associate Memberships $120 annually
FNPN dues are not deductible as a charitable contribution for US federal income tax purposes but may be deductible as a professional business expense.
FNPN estimates that 45% of your dues are not deductible because of lobbying activities on behalf of members.