FNPN Announces New Board of Directors 2020
As FNPN enters it's sevententh year of advocacy and leadership in representing the Nurse Practitioners of Florida, we are pleased to announce our leadership team.
The FNPN election results have been certified by the nominations/election committee and we congratulate the new officers.
They are as follows:
- Dr. Arlene Wright, DNP, ARNP, FNP-BC
2nd Vice President Education Conference:
- Scott Nickerson MS, APRN-C, AGNP-C, COHN-S
- Mary Cisco MSN, MBA, APRN, FNP-C
Regional Director-Region 1:
- Kathleen Wilson PhD, APRN, CPNP, FNP-BC, PNP-BC, BC-ADM, FAANP
Regional Director-Region 3:
- Donna Lester DNP, MS, CNS-CC, ACNP-BC
Regional Director-Region 5:
- Bonnie Sealey BSN, MSN, APRN, ACNP-BC, A.A.C.C., F.H.R.S
Thank you to all of our members who voted. FNPN sincerely appreciates the willingness of those who chose to run for office, as well as our appreciation of the hard work of our nominations committee.