Call For Abstracts/Rapid Fire Presentations
This announcement has 1 attachment:
The 2021 Florida Nurse Practitioner Network Annual Conference (August 26-28, 2021) is
pleased to announce the Call for Rapid Fire Podium Presentation and Poster Abstracts. We
are seeking submissions from nurse practitioner students and all APRN professionals
engaged in research, clinical practice innovation, education or policy change. The abstracts
should include an emphasis on innovations in practice, clinical pearls or clinical research
related to advanced practice nursing in academia, primary, specialty or acute care. Abstract
selection will be based on quality, clarity and relevance to Advanced Nursing Practice.
• Abstracts must be limited to 300 words or less.
• In addition to abstract, contact information, three learning objectives, and a
completed Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form will be required once you have
• If selected for Rapid Fire Presentation, you may have a maximum of 15 slides.
Presentations will be kept to 10 minutes, with an additional 3 minutes for questions
• If selected, there is a 50% discount for admission to the conference for the primary
• Presenters are responsible for their own travel and related expenses.
• The abstract submission deadline is March 1st.
• Notification of abstract acceptance will be March 15th or sooner.
• Confirmation of acceptance by the primary author is required by April 1st or sooner.
• All required documents and presentations are due no later than May 1st. If not
received by this time, your presentation will be eliminated from the program.
• A certificate acknowledging your presentation will only be provided after the end of
*PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS*
To Submit your Abstract - CLICK HERE
For questions or further information only please contact Dr. Susan Smith@ firstname.lastname@example.org