FNPN call for nominations for the 2021 NP Award of Excellence
The Florida Nurse Practitioner Network Region Directors are excited to announce the call for nominations for the NP Award of Excellence to be presented at our 2021 Annual Educational Conference in Orlando August 26- 28, 2021. We are seeking Florida’s NP heroes to be honored and celebrated. If you would like to nominate a practice or academic leader, role model, advocate or mentor, please submit your nomination via the link below. The Deadline for submissions is May 1st, 2021 - 5pm. Direct all questions to email@example.com
Criteria for FNPN NP award of excellence
1. Member of FNPN for minimum of one (1) year.
2. Demonstrates significant efforts to improve NP visibility and acceptance/awareness of practice
3. Strong advocate for NP practice
4. Provides active leadership in the way of precepting students or contributes to advancing education.
5. Actively involved in healthcare policy and legislation, local, state or national leadership and community activism.
6. No current FNPN Board Members are eligible for consideration